Friday, February 03, 2006

 

WoW? Yawn

Okay, so is it just me or is WoW, well, basically boring? At least at low levels? This may just be a reflection of the servers I'm on, but I notice that unlike CoH where there always seems to be a pickup team of heroes to go and whup evil, teams are hard to come by on WoW. And you spend a lot of your time just...walking. And the missions are all pretty much "go there, kill this, come back, get an apple." Not to harp on NWN again, but at least there, you know you always have a group because you're playing a module and have the group assembled first. WoW is like the equivalent of a convention full of goobers all playing solo D&D, each at their own table. Or maybe I'm just anti-social; which is true, but I don't think that's really the problem here. I've tried to get groups together from time to time, but tend to get ignored, especially if they discover I'm RP. Of course, it's a frickin' RP server, so why wouldn't I be? Sigh.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?